Reserve Your Booth
OCTOBER 8 - 9, 2016 / WESTCHESTER COUNTY CENTER
630 PRODUCTIONS • 26 BELDEN AVENUE, SUITE 2210 • NORWALK, CT 06850 • (203) 953 - 2590 • INFO@FITNESSEXPO2016.COM
CLUBS • NUTRITION • PERSONAL TRAINING • GROUP CLASSES • MASSAGE • ORGANIC • FITNESS APPAREL • YOGA • CHIROPRACTIC • WEIGHT LIFTING
MOBILITY • WELLNESS • SPORTING GOODS • CROSS FIT • HOLISTIC PRACTITIONERS • MEAL PLANNING • SPAS • STRENGTH TRAINING • RESORTS
EQUIPMENT • LIFE COACHES • PHYSICAL THERAPY • PET SUPPLIES • PALEO • MARTIAL ARTS • EDUCATIONAL PROGRAMS • DANCE FITNESS • RECREATION
FACILITIES • SPORTS/ORTHOPEDIC MEDICINE • PILATES • AND MANY MORE
REGISTER @ FITNESS EXPO 2.0
- Get great discounts and samples from some of the hottest fitness, apparel, wellness and nutrition companies
- Benefit from complimentary health screenings and fitness assessments
- Get help with nutrition, meal plans, gluten-free options, and eating clean information
- Discover the latest info on the tech tools that will give you a competitive edge and make your life easier
- Join in on fitness classes, challenges and contests*
- Try the latest fitness equipment that will take your workouts to the next level
- Watch live demonstrations, competitions and performances
- Meet fitness experts who can answer your questions
- Network with other fitness enthusiasts, health businesses and industry professionals
- Shop the latest and greatest the health and fitness industries have to offer!
- Welcome gift with over $1000 in product samples, coupons, and publications
- Reserved seating at all seminars and workshops
- VIP line for check in and book/autograph signings
- All of the benefits of the General Admission Expo Pass
Discover the latest and greatest in products, trends, programs, equipment, technology, food and more!
ONLINE REGISTRATION IS NOW CLOSED. PLEASE REGISTER AT THE DOOR
GENERAL ADMISSION PASS $10
- 6 hour Strength & Mobility Course for Fitness Professionals with continuing education credit **
- All of the benefits of the VIP and Complimentary passes.
*Participation waiver must be completed at check in and participant must wear provided participant wristband to participate in classes.
**Available only to certified fitness and health professionals. Participation waiver must be completed at check in. Participant must complete all six hours of workshop to receive continuing education credit.